Junior Scholarship Program
ROYAL HOBART GOLF CLUB INC. JUNIOR SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM for 2024
The Royal Hobart Golf Club Inc. (“the Club”) is delighted to present the Royal Hobart Golf Club Junior Scholarship Program in 2024. Due to the foresight and generosity of the Club’s members this opportunity is possible.
The opportunity to offer a Junior Scholarship program across all genders and abilities is seen by the Club as an important step to being an integral part of our community and having an intergenerational focus to ensure that the Club not only prospers into the future but provides opportunities and enjoyment for generations to follow.
Under the tutelage and guidance of a PGA Professional, preferably the Club’s PGA Professional, along with support of the Club membership, scholarship holders will have the opportunity to:
- Advance their golf skills through ongoing coaching;
- Use the Club’s practice facilities (including on course practice outside competition times);
- Reduce their handicap;
- Play in Club competitions;
- Compete intrastate or interstate in junior golfing tournaments; and
- Form lifelong golfing friendships with other golfers and members.
Full details of the Junior Scholarship Program are contained in the attached RHGC Junior Scholarship Program Guidelines and Application Form. Applications close on the 30 November 2023.