All Members and guests are requested to be aware of the following guidelines whilst playing at Royal Hobart Golf Club
- All players are required to carry a sand bucket
- All divots should be replaced and sand sprinkled over the area.
- Do not heap the sand up
- Always enter and leave the bunker at the lowest point
- Bunkers must be smoothed and rakes placed OUTSIDE the bunker in the designated position.
- Unless playing your ball, do NOT walk up or down the face of any bunker
On the Green
- Repair pitch marks on the green, commencing from the back of the pitch mark and push forward with a pitch repairer or tee.
- Complete the repair by tapping down with putter.
- Take care removing or replacing the flag stick that you do not damage the edge of the hole
- Do not drop the flag stick onto the green
- Do not lift the flag stick by the flag.
- Ground Staff have right of way on the course at all times.
- If the pin is removed from the hole by staff, the hole is temporarily out of play and players must not hit up.
- Players must wait for acknowledgment from staff that they are aware of your presence before hitting.
- A local rules noticeboard is located outside the Pro Shop and should be read prior to play.