Royal Hobart Golf Club offers a range of membership categories from Full Playing to Social for non-golfers.
Benefits of Membership to the club include:
- Membership of Tasmania’s finest 18 hole championship course; only 20 minutes from Hobart
- Play on the best maintained course in Tasmania
- Premium playing conditions all year round
- Two practice fairways. The east fairway at 380 meters long is suitable for all clubs as well as having flags for targets for shorter irons. The west fairway is suitable for short and medium irons. Range balls are available from the pro shop.
- A large putting green, a chipping green and a dedicated 150 metre ‘approach’ green with practice bunkers
- Reciprocal arrangements with an extensive list of interstate and overseas golf clubs
- Leading PGA Teaching Professional Roger Hughes available for individual or group tuition
- Fully stocked Pro Shop
- Secure buggy room and motorised cart storage building with a club cleaning service available
- Spacious clubhouse amenities offering outstanding catering and beverage services
- Function rooms available for weddings, private parties, conferences or corporate golf days – competitive packages available
- Flexible annual subscription payment options
Dining at Royal Hobart
Royal Hobart are able to provide a wide range of food options ranging from delicious canapés through to full multi course dinners. A variety of dietary requirements can be catered for.
Royal Hobart has played host to significant competitions including the Qantas Australian Open in 1971 won by Jack Nicklaus. Significant Australian golfers have been members here including Elvie Whiteside, Betty Dalgleish and Peter Toogood and Lindy & Mathew Goggin.
Functions at Royal Hobart
Royal Hobart is the ideal multi use venue for all your special functions and conference requirements. With a variety of room configurations available that can cater for groups up to 120 people.